38 Lansdowne Road Ballsbridge
Herlihy Auctioneers and Lisney Sotheby’s International Realty and are delighted to present 38 Lansdowne Road, to the market for sale
This most impressive two storey over garden level semi detached period property enjoys superbly proportioned, generous accommodation (approx. 343 sq.m./ 3,692 sq.ft.) including a self-contained three bedroomed apartment at garden level, ideally located on this exclusive and highly convenient road in the heart of Ballsbridge.
No.38 is an instantly appealing Victorian red brick family home enjoying many features of the era including detailed ceiling cornicing, centre roses, 3.60m high ceilings, fine marble fireplaces, and wonderfully propertied principal reception rooms. Currently laid out with a separate apartment at garden level which is ideal for home and income or reconversion to an extremely impressive family residence. The property is further enhanced by important and generous off street carparking.
Lansdowne Road is a prestigious and sought-after residential location a short stroll to a host of local amenities in Ballsbridge and on Baggot Street with a wide range of specialist shops, pubs, and restaurants. The property is adjacent to The Aviva Stadium, and the delightful recreational amenities at Herbert Park. Dublin’s primary business, financial and shopping districts are all within easy reach making this a first class residential location. There is numerous city bound and cross city bus services available on Northumberland Road and the DART at Lansdowne Road is a short stroll.
The front garden is largely laid out in gravel, bordered by flower beds with bushes and trees. Lawned area. Gated pedestrian gate leads to side passage and access to garden level.
The rear garden is walled and fenced laid out largely in lawn (approx. 13m. / 42ft.) with shrubs and brushes. Gravelled area.
- Reception Hall (7.40m x 2.15m )detailed ceiling cornicing, centre rose, picture rail, dado rail, inner arch, tiled floor, stained glass window, ceiling height of 3.60m
- Drawing Room (6.35m x 5.05m )with detailed ceiling cornicing, centre rose, picture rail, impressive marble fireplace with tiled inset.
- Dining Room (6.45m x 5.00m )with ceiling coving, centre rose, painted cast iron fireplace with tiled hearth.
- Lower Landingwith cupboards and general storage area. Door to
- Guest WCcomprising wc, wash hand basin, louvre door, shelved hot press.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room (5.35m x 4.45m )fitted with an extensive range of presses, cupboards, drawers, granite worktop, one and a half bowl undercounter stainless steel sink unit, four ring Neff electric hob with extractor hood over, built in Neff double oven with Neff microwave above, integrated fridge freezer, display cabinets, feature cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, two vertical radiators, French doors out to the raised rear deck.
- Half Landing with three stained glass windows.
- Bedroom 1 (5.75m x 5.10m )with picture rail, centre rose, built in unit with shelving, painted cast iron fireplace, door to:
- Ensuite comprises freestanding cast iron rolltop bath, wc, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2 (5.05m x 3.75m )with ceiling coving, picture rail, painted cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, varnished timber floorboards.
- Bedroom 3 (3.70m x 2.50m )with varnished timber floor.
- Shower Room comprises step in tiled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, tiled floor and partly tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 (3.85m x 2.20m )
- Reception Hall (6.10m x 1.15m )
- Dining/Living Room (6.15m x 3.45m )with laminate floor and French doors leading to the rear garden, arch to:
- Kitchen (6.50m x 2.10m )fitted with a modern high gloss kitchen units comprising presses, cupboards, drawer’s saucepan drawers, worktop with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink drainer unit, four ring Bosch electric hob with feature Neff extractor hood over, electric oven underneath, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, tiled floor, French doors to rear garden
- Utility / Storeroom (5.40m x 4.45m )(maximum measurement) plumbed for washing machine and dryer and built in cupboards.
- Bedroom 1 (3.75m x 2.10m )
- Bedroom 2 (4.75m x 2.65m )with door to
- Bedroom 3 (4.75m x 3.45m )
- Bathroom comprising bath with telephone shower attachment, wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.