• 4 Bedroom House with a Floor area – 1,336 sq.ft (124 sq m.) .
• 3km from Kells, close toschools and shops.
• Easy access to Dublin via the N3 (40 minutes).
‘Ashleigh’, Sydenrath, Kells, CountyMeath is a spacious detached bungalow
residents on c 0.5 acre secluded landscaped grounds.
The property is set well back from the road in pristine condition in nice rural location.
Located 3km from Kells, close to schools, churches, shops, buses, two 18 hole golf courses with easy access to Dublin via the N3 (40 minutes).
Strongly recommended for viewing by agents.
Directions from Kells; take R163 Slane road passing the golf course, go over Headford bridge, then first left after 1km, house on the left.Features:
• Suntrap patio with rockeries
• Raised lawed with south facing garden at the rear
• Approach entrance / driveway with ample parking, lawns, high hedging and trees for privacy
• Private well and a Baf Oakstown waste water system 2018
• Wood effect double glazed windows & doors
• Fibre optic broadband
• Carpets & curtains included