We offer the following service for letting a property on behalf of the Landlord:
- Sourcing suitable tenants.
- Checking personal and bank references.
- Making the final selection where necessary.
- Handling all negotiations with prospective tenants
- Securing refundable deposit prior to the execution of the letting agreement
- Drawing up an inventory of furnishings and agreeing with the tenant and the Landlord the terms of the letting
We offer a management service and provide the services listed below:
- Transferring rental income to the client’s account in a timely manner, deducting any expenses as agreed.
- Arranging for both emergency and normal repairs as necessary.
- Negotiating rent reviews with the tenant, where applicable, and new agreements as required.
- On termination of a lease, checking inventory and any maintenance or repairs carried out.
- Deducting from the refundable deposit, under the terms of the letting agreement, the cost of any work not due to reasonable wear and tear.
- Redecorating a property in preparation for future lettings or in preparation for disposal of the property.
- Arranging an appropriate break clause in the tenancy agreement when a landlord returns from an overseas assignment.